Unique and Exciting Design Idea Suggestions for Your Alfresco AreaFebruary 28, 2018
Often, Australian homeowners expand their living space simply by creating an alfresco area in their backyards. Not only does this provide the family additional space to spread out and relax, but it also allows the family to enjoy nature in a comfortable, and an enjoyable fashion. If you are considering one of these areas for your own backyard, you need to learn the following unique and exciting design idea suggestions to enhance it in an ideal way.
Decking, Stone Tiles or Concrete Make Ideal Flooring Suggestions
Merbau hardwood is one type of decking material that performs well in an alfresco area and is available in a wide assortment of colours. The grain of this wood shows through the stain to create an earthy ambiance. Stone tiles or slabs are another unique and exciting choice for outdoor flooring. When you have a tight budget to consider, concrete might be your most economical option while still offering a special ambiance to the floor.
Full Kitchen Setup Complete with a Sink and a Grill
Instead of just a plain grill without a work surface, install a full kitchen setup that is complete with counter space, a sink and a grill. Also, storage space and a mini refrigerator are two other options to add to this area. Various products, materials and finishes are available to bring this idea to fruition.
A Pergola Will Offer Shade for Hot Weather
If you wish to shade your alfresco area, a pergola is a unique way to accomplish this. It comes in a variety of styles including some of which are open and airy in comparison to a solid roof for the area.
Install a Fire Pit or Fireplace for Year Round Use
To ensure that you can use your outdoor area all year around, install either a fireplace or fire pit of brick or stone construction. During the cold weather, you can be toasty warm while lounging or entertaining outdoors. Some homeowners prefer the fire pits since they can be placed in the middle of this area and allow for circular seating arrangements, but others prefer a traditional fireplace due to the location of their area.
Wicker Furniture Creates a Relaxing Atmosphere
Outdoor furniture comes in many different styles, but wicker furniture creates an extremely relaxing atmosphere and adds a bit of country to your décor in your alfresco area. It comes in a variety of shades and endures the outdoor environment in a durable manner.
For further unique and exciting design idea suggestions for your alfresco area, consult with Elyse Cabinets. We have expertise in creating these areas along with kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and entertainment centres. Along with this, we use eco-friendly materials in our custom joinery projects.
For more information:
5 Egan Road, Dandenong VICTORIA 3175
Tel: (03) 9793 7717 Fax: (03) 9793 8118
Mobile: 0414 354 561
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- FAQs about MDF E-Zero Boards: What You Need To Know
- Benefits of Having Customised Garage Storage Cabinets
- Basic Guide When Customising Bathroom Vanity Cabinets
- Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Doing a Kitchen Renovation
- The Popularity of Neutral Colours in Kitchen Cabinets
- New Trends in Cabinet Finishes that You Can Choose From
- Significance of Dovetail Joints in Quality Woodwork for Kitchen Drawers and Cabinets
- Customised Cabinets for Your Home in Melbourne: Stunning Cabinets That Give the Best Vibe
- Rustic Bathroom Renovation Style Ideas for Those with Unique Classic Taste
- Drawer Systems for Kitchen Cabinets: What's New in 2018?
- Unique and Exciting Design Idea Suggestions for Your Alfresco Area
- Why Should Cabinet Makers Care About Using Eco-Friendly Materials?
- Bathroom Design Trends to Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Design Trends To Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Theme Colours that Best Match Dark Cabinets
- Mix Old and New Kitchen Cabinets in Style
- View all article…
- What Makes E-Zero Particle Board Materials Environmentally Friendly?
- Create the Best Kitchen Ambiance with a New Kitchen Design
- View all articles…
- Classic, Contemporary or Rustic Style Kitchen: What Are Their Differences?
- Modernise Your Living Room Space with Elegantly Designed Wall Units
- View all articles…