Rustic Bathroom Renovation Style Ideas for Those with Unique Classic TasteMarch 30, 2018
For homeowners who have unique classic taste in home design and decor, a rustic bathroom renovation can be an appealing project so long as it incorporates some basic classic ideas, styles and materials. If these home property owners decide on a rustic design, they will want it to blend with the overall interior design of their house. They will also want to choose renovating materials that complement and align with the current decor of their other room interiors. For example, if the balcony adjoining the dressing room outside the bath being renovated has a stunning floor of vintage terrazzo tiles, these homeowners may select a similar contemporary terrazzo tiling made to look like antique tiles. Rough of textured plaster walls with antique paint surfaces can also lend seasoned depth and fashionable age to the room's overall decor.
Basic Rustic Bathroom Renovation Styles for Homeowners with Unique Classic Taste
Some basic rustic bathroom renovation ideas and styles for those homeowners with unique classic taste today include the following:
- Antiqued Stone or Vintage Terra-Cotta. - When home property owners choose stone tiling with an antiqued finish for the floors or walls of their bathroom redesign, they bring the style and fashion of classical art and design to the room's updated decor. When combined with more modern design and decorative features like beautifully crafted, sleek Victorian Ash cabinetry along with a double rainforest shower design with spacious water-jet spa bathtub adorned with ornate classic brass faucets, a unique decor mode is created.
- Creative Plaster or Stucco Walling. - If home designers incorporate handcrafted stucco or plaster designed walling in the new bathroom design, this age-old decorative feature will emphasize the antique charm of the decor statement combined with the more minimalist sleek and new stylistic modes of the fixtures. When a streamlined, handsome console vanity with elegant, shallow oval basin is installed next to the classic stucco or plaster walls, antique and modern join to make a charming statement of melded styles in pleasing visual harmony.
- Vintage Bath Lighting Fixtures. - By adding vintage lighting fixtures to your unique bathroom renovations, the entire household can enjoy soft, glowing lantern lights hanging from the ceiling or installed on the walls as sconce-style lighting. With small, stylish makeup lighting strands or spotlights placed around a cameo-fashion mirror installation above the attractive console and basin, there will be good, direct light where it is needed and softer, relaxing lighting throughout the remainder of this charming room.
By choosing the excellent team of professional cabinet designers and home interior renovating experts of Elyse Cabinets serving Melbourne and surrounding regions, homeowners will benefit from a top quality makeover of their bathroom interiors. This fine group of design, building and renovating professionals will create, build, install and finish the ultimate fashionable bath of each home property owner's dreams.
For more information:
5 Egan Road, Dandenong VICTORIA 3175
Tel: (03) 9793 7717 Fax: (03) 9793 8118
Mobile: 0414 354 561
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- FAQs about MDF E-Zero Boards: What You Need To Know
- Benefits of Having Customised Garage Storage Cabinets
- Basic Guide When Customising Bathroom Vanity Cabinets
- Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Doing a Kitchen Renovation
- The Popularity of Neutral Colours in Kitchen Cabinets
- New Trends in Cabinet Finishes that You Can Choose From
- Significance of Dovetail Joints in Quality Woodwork for Kitchen Drawers and Cabinets
- Customised Cabinets for Your Home in Melbourne: Stunning Cabinets That Give the Best Vibe
- Rustic Bathroom Renovation Style Ideas for Those with Unique Classic Taste
- Drawer Systems for Kitchen Cabinets: What's New in 2018?
- Unique and Exciting Design Idea Suggestions for Your Alfresco Area
- Why Should Cabinet Makers Care About Using Eco-Friendly Materials?
- Bathroom Design Trends to Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Design Trends To Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Theme Colours that Best Match Dark Cabinets
- Mix Old and New Kitchen Cabinets in Style
- View all article…
- What Makes E-Zero Particle Board Materials Environmentally Friendly?
- Create the Best Kitchen Ambiance with a New Kitchen Design
- View all articles…
- Classic, Contemporary or Rustic Style Kitchen: What Are Their Differences?
- Modernise Your Living Room Space with Elegantly Designed Wall Units
- View all articles…