Kitchen Design Trends To Watch Out for in Year 2018January 17, 2018
The new year of 2018 will introduce some dynamic and pleasing surprises in popular design trends for kitchen interiors. Since cabinetry is a primary feature in kitchen interior design, many homeowners making plans for kitchen makeovers or renovations follow the latest trends in cabinet styles, timber types and hardware accessories. Whether your new kitchen interior layout will feature overhead wall-mounted cabinets, standing cupboards or under-benchtop closed shelving, you will want to examine the current popular cabinet styles in vogue for completing your colourful new or retro chic home culinary prep and cooking haven's decor update.
Featured Kitchen Design Trends to Watch for in 2018
Major trends in kitchen layouts, decor, appliances and other essential culinary accessories to watch carefully for throughout 2018 include the following:
- Dual-Tone Cabinets. - Two-tone cabinets can lead the way to including a wide array of fresh, bright colours in your kitchen's interior decor palette. Once the second colour is introduced, others will follow in close and pleasing succession, creating a bright, creative collage of colouration highlighted by clearly visible overhead and spot lighting.
- Bright Spots of Colour. - The splashes, strokes and dashes of multiple colours in backsplash, floor tiles and wall tiling mirror or contrast with the rich, strident colors of your new oven, fridge, stovetop, dishwasher or ice dispenser. This vibrant color variation encourages the use of different timber combinations in shelving and cabinets that reflect or absorb the bright, enlivening contemporary decor shades of sunrise rose, amber, tangerine, auburn, gold and springtime yellow-green.
- Warmer Timber Hues with Dynamic Grains. - Especially with such vibrant colouration in appliance surfaces today, you will want warm, enriching timber hues with deep grains and textures that surface and fade as they align with the overall natural beauty characteristic of your new kitchen equipment and lustrous native hardwoods like Victorian Ash, Tasmanian Oak or Jarrah.
- Brass or Rose Gold Fixtures. - Stainless steel and chrome fixtures have been put aside for 2018 kitchen decor. In their place are handsome brass and elegant or artsy rose gold fixtures. Overhead hanging smoked or coloured glass lamps and lighting fixtures lend a charming combination of modern craft and Art Deco designs to the richly variant kitchen decor. Australian hardwoods are especially lustrous and radiant when used for creative new cabinets in this environment of multi-coloured decorative ambiance and allure.
By contacting the innovative and experienced cabinet designers and wood-crafting experts of Elyse Cabinets, located in Dandenong, Victoria, and providing services to Melbourne and surrounding regions, you will receive top quality consultation and advice for your kitchen building or refurbishing project. You will soon have the ideal updated home kitchen of your dreams with bright touches and areas of fresh colours and textures in high-style modern craft or classic retro designs for unique fashion and flair in your home's attractive new culinary prep and cooking spaces.
For more information:
5 Egan Road, Dandenong VICTORIA 3175
Tel: (03) 9793 7717 Fax: (03) 9793 8118
Mobile: 0414 354 561
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- FAQs about MDF E-Zero Boards: What You Need To Know
- Benefits of Having Customised Garage Storage Cabinets
- Basic Guide When Customising Bathroom Vanity Cabinets
- Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Doing a Kitchen Renovation
- The Popularity of Neutral Colours in Kitchen Cabinets
- New Trends in Cabinet Finishes that You Can Choose From
- Significance of Dovetail Joints in Quality Woodwork for Kitchen Drawers and Cabinets
- Customised Cabinets for Your Home in Melbourne: Stunning Cabinets That Give the Best Vibe
- Rustic Bathroom Renovation Style Ideas for Those with Unique Classic Taste
- Drawer Systems for Kitchen Cabinets: What's New in 2018?
- Unique and Exciting Design Idea Suggestions for Your Alfresco Area
- Why Should Cabinet Makers Care About Using Eco-Friendly Materials?
- Bathroom Design Trends to Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Design Trends To Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Theme Colours that Best Match Dark Cabinets
- Mix Old and New Kitchen Cabinets in Style
- View all article…
- What Makes E-Zero Particle Board Materials Environmentally Friendly?
- Create the Best Kitchen Ambiance with a New Kitchen Design
- View all articles…
- Classic, Contemporary or Rustic Style Kitchen: What Are Their Differences?
- Modernise Your Living Room Space with Elegantly Designed Wall Units
- View all articles…