FAQs about MDF E-Zero Boards: What You Need To KnowJuly 25, 2018
Today, there are many construction materials from which to choose to include in your home. However, if you select traditional ones, you may be including toxic materials in your home. This is where boards such as the medium density fibreboard or MDF E-Zero boards come into play. Below, you will discover some pertinent FAQs about MDF boards and MDF E-Zero Boards to further educate you on both.
What Are MDF Boards?
Medium density fibreboard or MDF boards are a wood-based material that is made by compressing wood fibres together with the help of synthetic resin adhesive. The wood fibres usually are from softwoods but also may include a portion of hardwoods. MDF is durable as well as easy to work with and veneer. It can be found in all price ranges of furniture and other woodworking elements.
Why Some MDF Boards Are Toxic to the Environment and to Your Home?
The problem with standard MDF boards is the fact that their adhesive resins give off toxic levels of formaldehyde. Formaldehyde can cause respiratory problems when too much of it is inside of a home. It also can pollute the environment.
How Do MDF Boards Earn an E-Zero Rating?
Since standard MDF boards are toxic in nature, manufacturers now are starting to use polyurethane resin adhesives in manufacturing MDF boards. These adhesives give off much lower levels of formaldehyde than the ones used in standard MDF boards. The boards receive a rating according to their levels of formaldehyde emissions. Ratings are as follows:
- E-Two boards contain 30 grams of formaldehyde per 100 grams of resin adhesive
- E-One boards contain nine grams of formaldehyde per 100 grams of resin adhesive
- E-Zero boards contain only three milligrams of formaldehyde per 100 grams of resin adhesive
What House Elements Can Contain MDF E-Zero Boards?
Many elements in your home can include MDF E-Zero boards to lower the level of formaldehyde that you are exposed to on a daily basis. It is ideal for custom kitchen, laundry and bathroom cabinetry as well as entertainment centres and other items.
What Are the Benefits of Using MDF E-Zero Boards in Your Home’s Features?
- Cost-effective building material
- Durable to stand up to daily use
- MDF E-Zero is paintable and stainable
- It helps preserve your air quality
To learn additional FAQs about MDF E-Zero boards, contact Elyse Cabinets. We use these boards and other environmentally friendly ones in all of our projects, according to the wishes and needs of our clients. Our company specialises in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, alfresco areas, wardrobes, wall units and entertainment centres.
For more information:
5 Egan Road, Dandenong VICTORIA 3175
Tel: (03) 9793 7717 Fax: (03) 9793 8118
Mobile: 0414 354 561
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- FAQs about MDF E-Zero Boards: What You Need To Know
- Benefits of Having Customised Garage Storage Cabinets
- Basic Guide When Customising Bathroom Vanity Cabinets
- Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Doing a Kitchen Renovation
- The Popularity of Neutral Colours in Kitchen Cabinets
- New Trends in Cabinet Finishes that You Can Choose From
- Significance of Dovetail Joints in Quality Woodwork for Kitchen Drawers and Cabinets
- Customised Cabinets for Your Home in Melbourne: Stunning Cabinets That Give the Best Vibe
- Rustic Bathroom Renovation Style Ideas for Those with Unique Classic Taste
- Drawer Systems for Kitchen Cabinets: What's New in 2018?
- Unique and Exciting Design Idea Suggestions for Your Alfresco Area
- Why Should Cabinet Makers Care About Using Eco-Friendly Materials?
- Bathroom Design Trends to Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Design Trends To Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Theme Colours that Best Match Dark Cabinets
- Mix Old and New Kitchen Cabinets in Style
- View all article…
- What Makes E-Zero Particle Board Materials Environmentally Friendly?
- Create the Best Kitchen Ambiance with a New Kitchen Design
- View all articles…
- Classic, Contemporary or Rustic Style Kitchen: What Are Their Differences?
- Modernise Your Living Room Space with Elegantly Designed Wall Units
- View all articles…