Basic Guide When Customising Bathroom Vanity CabinetsJune 22, 2018
Today, bathrooms are one of the busiest and most valuable rooms in the house. In fact, they are second only to kitchens in this respect. For this reason, you should choose wisely about all the elements that you place in one, especially when it comes to customising bathroom vanity cabinets for your bathroom. We provide with a basic guide on how to receive the ideal results with these cabinets in this information.
Determine What Size of Vanity Will Suit Your Bathroom and Needs
The first decision to make about your vanity is what size will suit your bathroom. For this, you also will need to select the location of it in the bathroom, which may be dependent upon the existing plumbing if there is any. When you have limited space, you need to choose the size of vanity more carefully than if you have a moderate to large bathroom. On top of all of this, you also need to choose the type of storage that the vanity provides, such as cupboards, shelves, drawers or a combination of any or all of these.
Decide Upon a Single-Sink or Double-Sink Vanity
In addition to the size of the vanity, you will need to decide between a single-sink and a double-sink version. When only one person at a time will be using the bathroom, a single-sink model usually will suffice, but if you have multiple people using the bathroom at the same time, you will need to choose a double-sink model if your space allows for it.
On the Floor or Off the Floor?
Vanities have come a long way throughout the years. At one time, you would have only had floor models to select from, but now, you also can choose one that mounts on the wall without touching the floor. One such as this second style appears to float due to this fact.
Choose the Sink Style
Next, select the style of sink or sinks. Your choices include recessed, semi-recessed and vessel sinks along with different models in each category. Also, there are ceramic, copper and other materials available for bathroom sinks. Both decisions come down to personal preference and the overall design of the bathroom.
Select the Type of Countertop
The material that you select for a countertop is another vital part of customising bathroom vanity cabinets. Some popular choices today include:
- Engineered quartz
For further guidance on customising bathroom vanity cabinets, turn to Elyse Cabinets. We will steer you in the right direction on all of the above details and create the ideal vanity for you. Also, we will do so with eco-friendly materials and finishes to protect the air quality of your home as well as the environment as a whole.
For more information:
5 Egan Road, Dandenong VICTORIA 3175
Tel: (03) 9793 7717 Fax: (03) 9793 8118
Mobile: 0414 354 561
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- FAQs about MDF E-Zero Boards: What You Need To Know
- Benefits of Having Customised Garage Storage Cabinets
- Basic Guide When Customising Bathroom Vanity Cabinets
- Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Doing a Kitchen Renovation
- The Popularity of Neutral Colours in Kitchen Cabinets
- New Trends in Cabinet Finishes that You Can Choose From
- Significance of Dovetail Joints in Quality Woodwork for Kitchen Drawers and Cabinets
- Customised Cabinets for Your Home in Melbourne: Stunning Cabinets That Give the Best Vibe
- Rustic Bathroom Renovation Style Ideas for Those with Unique Classic Taste
- Drawer Systems for Kitchen Cabinets: What's New in 2018?
- Unique and Exciting Design Idea Suggestions for Your Alfresco Area
- Why Should Cabinet Makers Care About Using Eco-Friendly Materials?
- Bathroom Design Trends to Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Design Trends To Watch Out for in Year 2018
- Kitchen Theme Colours that Best Match Dark Cabinets
- Mix Old and New Kitchen Cabinets in Style
- View all article…
- What Makes E-Zero Particle Board Materials Environmentally Friendly?
- Create the Best Kitchen Ambiance with a New Kitchen Design
- View all articles…
- Classic, Contemporary or Rustic Style Kitchen: What Are Their Differences?
- Modernise Your Living Room Space with Elegantly Designed Wall Units
- View all articles…